TRU ART GALLERY
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THANK YOU FOR VISITING TRU ART GALLERY. WE RECOMMEND PRIOR TO ORDERING ANY ARTWORK PLEASE CONTACT US.
You are bound by these terms and conditions as soon as you begin using this Website.
- Intellectual Property
All contents on this Website is the property of TRU ART GALLERY. Our artists, affiliates or third parties and you may not reproduce, distribute or store any material from this Website without our consent or express written permission.
- Orders and Delivery
- All sizes given on website are for unframed artwork unless otherwise stated. Customer will receive artwork (Unframed) either rolled in a tube or as a flat pack unless otherwise specified.
- All artistic works purchased by you will be delivered within thirty (30) calendar days or earlier of Our order confirmation unless otherwise agreed.
- Delivery is free to UK customers only. Delivery costs for customers resident outside the UK will be quoted after you have placed your order with us or when you have contacted us.
- TRU ART GALLERY also represents artists outside of UK. Orders placed with these artists may be delayed to allow TRU ART GALLERY the opportunity to receive delivery of the order in the UK on your behalf and preview it before dispatching the order on to you.
- You must ensure that someone is present at your delivery address to collect the order or you will specify a delivery address for an agent who is authorised to accept delivery of the order on your behalf. We will not be responsible or liable for any delay in delivery that results from your failure to comply with this obligation.
- Payment will by Pay Pal (or some other Online Payment Facility at the discretion of TRU ART GALLERY), Bank Transfer or Cheque.
- Our acceptance of your order is indicated by Us sending to you an order confirmation email. Only once We have sent you an order confirmation email (or taken some other similar or equivalent step) will there be a binding contract between TRU ART GALLERY and you.
- In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for artistic works and Us processing that order and taking payment we will notify you and ask for payment of the balance.
- If We, for any reason, do not accept your order, no payment shall be taken under normal circumstances. In any event, any sums paid by you in relation to that order will be refunded within fourteen (14) calendar days.
- The risk in the artistic works shall remain with Us until they come into your physical possession. We and our artists use secure and appropriate packaging for delivery of your order.
- International Customers
If artistic works are being ordered from outside the United Kingdom, we cannot be responsible for any costs and charges relating to dispatch, shipping and delivery, nor customs duties. Please also be aware that United Kingdom consumer protection laws may not apply.
- Artistic Works, Pricing and Availability
- Whilst every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all images and descriptions of artistic works available from us is as accurate as possible. We do not take any responsibility for any inaccurate colour reproduction or description. Please be aware that any electronic representation of artistic work on our Website may differ from the original artistic work.
- If you order artistic work through this Website, then you are obligated to make payment and accept delivery of the goods as represented on the website. Returns and refunds are only available if the artistic work received by the customer is damaged.
- All orders received by TRU ART GALLERY are subject to availability of the art works at the time of receiving and accepting the order. In rare instance, an artist might not have the artistic work you have ordered, having sold it prior to confirmation and acceptance of your order. In these and other similar cases, we will ensure you are refunded promptly.
- A contract for the sale of art to you will be formed between us when we accept your order, which we will normally confirm by e-mailing you.
- All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any preferred prices from time to time and as necessary.
- TRU ART GALLERY is not VAT registered and so no VAT is added to our prices. All prices on the Website exclude VAT. Should the position change, we will post notify our customers.
- All payment can only be accepted in British Pound Sterling.
- As far as possible contents provided on TRU ART GALLERY website is on “as is” basis and gives no assurance or accepts any responsibility for its content, suitability, reliability, accuracy or usefulness.
- TRU ART GALLERY does not accept any responsibility that the material accessed via its website is accurate, complete or current.
- Whilst TRU ART GALLERY will make every effort to ensure accurate and complete information, it will not be liable for any damages arising out of use of its Websites contents or information.
- TRU ART GALLERY reserves the right at any time without notice to revise or change any of the contents and condition. By continuing to use the web site following any changes you are bound by the revised Terms and Conditions.
- Returns Policy
5.1. TRU ART GALLERY aims to provide high quality artistic works that are to your satisfaction and requirement. On occasion, however, artistic works may need to be returned. Returns are governed by these Terms and Conditions.
5.2. We will not accept returns of undamaged work and we cannot agree a return or refund simply because you are dissatisfied with an artistic work for any reason.
5.3. We will only accept returns where the artistic work is damaged or you have been sent the incorrect item, in which case you should contact us immediately by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and phone (0044 7944 541 647) within three (3) days of receipt of the order to arrange a return. In such cases, you must provide us with photographic evidence, which must be attached in the e-mail.
5.4. Any statutory right to a “cooling off” period is excluded as we will have already incurred costs in arranging the supply of the artistic works by our artist.
- In order to purchase artistic works from this Website, you are required to create an account which will contain your personal details and payment information. We will accept payments from by PayPal, electronic bank transfer, cheque or postal order.
- Please note that if you pay by electronic bank transfer, cheque or postal order, we will not process your order until we have received notification from our bank that your payments have been cleared.
- Persons under the age of 18 may not purchase any goods from us.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information to:
7.1. Provide Our artistic works and services to you;
7.2. Process your payment for the artistic works; and,
7.3. Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
- Changes to the Service and these Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change the Website, its content or Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions pertaining to the sale of artistic works by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
- Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its content at your own risk.
- Third Party Rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and TRU ART GALLERY.
11.1. All notices/communications shall be given to Us either by post to Our Premises (See Contact Us) or by email to email@example.com. Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post, the day of sending if the email is received in full on a business day and on the next business day if the email is sent on a weekend or public holiday.
11.2. If sending an e-mail, you must telephone us immediately to confirm we have received it. Since from time to time emails may go to spam box.
11.3. We may from time to time, if you opt to receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please notify us.
- Closing your account
12.1. Either TRU ART GALLERY or you may close your account with us. If We close your account, you will be notified by email, in writing and an explanation for the account closure will be provided, how ever we reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
12.2. If We close your account, any current or pending purchases on your account will not be cancelled and will be dispatched.
- Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and TRU ART GALLERY shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and TRU ART GALLERY and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.